Friday, May 20, 2005

The Liberty bus crash

Now I am just kind of spitballing here, but I find it a little bit disturbing that so far neither the Liberty Police nor the NTSB have found nothing wrong with the bus (bus #80) that crashed and now the driver of the bus is not talking with investigators, the police or the school on the advice of her lawyer. I certainly don't blame her for getting a lawyer in this case, but from what I have heard, it sounds like she is not cooperating in the investigation. That makes me wonder if the bus driver has something to hide.

The investigation may take up to 18 months to wrap up completely.

1 Comments:

Blogger RLZ said...

She has since been fired. I drive a bus and it was kind of clear from the things she said and din't say from the beginning that there was something wrong. I think, personally, that she made some kind of error. She shouldn't have even been turning the direction she was turning.

December 5, 2005 at 10:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home