Sunday, January 09, 2005

Ice everywhere

Well thankfully I never lost power during the recent ice and snow storm. Since it has not been above freezing since the storm, you can still see ice everywhere- on trees, powerlines, even all over my deck. It actually looks very scenic reflecting light from streetlights. I feel sorry for lose that lost power, but I think they are all back on now. I have to say the tv stations did quite a job of hyping the storm, but looks like it was warranted. We were actually lucky the storm was not worse than it was, but I can live with surprises like that one.

You can read all about the ice storm by clicking below, all sorts of good stuff from KC's own Channel 5:
http://www.kctv5.com/Global/story.asp?S=2774810&nav=1PuZUuBY



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home